This collection of resources is perfect for new dietitians or those new to the long-term care setting. Designed by long-term care expert, Courtney Lee, MS, RDN, CDN, CLT, CFCS, this toolkit contains everything you need to prepare yourself to work in long-term care so that you're successful on your first day.
Please note: This toolkit is not for CPEU credit.
Resources included in the toolkit:
- Long-Term Care Orientation: General Responsibilities for Registered Dietitians
- Culture of Long-Term Care Webinar
- Prioritizing in Long-Term Care Infographic
- Nutrition Care Process in Long-Term Care Webinar
- Nutrition Care Process Practice Case Scenario
- Therapeutic Diets in Long-Term Care Infographic
- Completing the MDS Webinar
- MDS 3.0 Manual
- Printable MDS Section K
- Mock First Day Case Study